We are delighted to be offering an opportunity for two part-time seasonal kitchen assistants to join our team.
Working alongside the Bird Team, these are invaluable supporting roles ideal for those wishing to gain confidence in the workplace and an introduction to zoo life.
You will focus your time on the kitchen duties of our Bird Section. Responsibilities include diet preparation for the birds, washing up, and maintaining high standards of cleanliness.
Successful candidate will:
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
- Have high standards of work and self-motivation.
- Be physically fit.
- Preferably have an interest in birds.
This role offers:
- Part-time seasonal position, working 7-14 hours a week, 10.00 – 13.30, may include weekends.
- Current rate of pay for this role is £9.50 per hour.
In return for your hard work and dedication, there are a range of benefits attached to this role, including:
- A chance to join our dynamic team of keepers.
- Full in-house training and uniform.
Please email any questions on this role to HR@haskins.co.uk