We are offering an exciting opportunity for a Guest Services Senior Assistant to join the Birdworld Team on a permanent, full-time basis to include alternate weekends and a weekday off. Current rate of pay for this role is £11.17.
Set within 26 acres of beautiful, landscaped gardens, Birdworld is one of the largest bird parks in the country and is home to a diverse collection of species.
As part of our Guest Services department, you will be leading a team to ensure all our visiting guests are provided with a great service.
About the Role
The role reports to the Guest Services Team Lead.
- Overseeing the running of the admissions team and Information Desk.
- Staff training and coaching.
- Ensuring all systems and procedures are adhered too.
- Coordinating the replenishment of the retail areas and assisting with the process of incoming deliveries.
- Providing Administrative support including the processing of memberships, bookings, and experiences, and dealing with incoming enquiries.
Previous experience in a Customer Service environment is essential, all necessary training will be provided.
This vacancy offers 37.5 hours per week, with weekend and public holidays being part of your working rota.