Visit Birdworld this summer for some great outdoor fun!
Enjoy a great day outdoors with all the family. Have fun exploring our 26-acre bird park, farm and gardens, where you can discover over 200 different species of birds from all over the world.
Owls, flamingos, penguins, parrots, and many more. Through our daily talks and feeds you can learn about their habits and habitats and find out how Birdworld is helping to preserve the worlds bird population through our breeding and conservation projects.
With over 1,200 birds and animals, there is plenty to see to make it a fun day out for all the family.
- Grab a copy of our summer trail to help you have fun and navigate the park.
- Listen to our animal talks and feeds throughout the day.
- Visit the Palm Café, or Parrot Point kiosk for food & refreshments.
- Or simply enjoy being outside listening to the birdsong and enjoy a stroll around the park, (whilst the kids enjoy running around or playing in the play area.)
- Plus visit us on one of our themed weeks for extra fun and activities.
Owl Week: Saturday 13th – Friday 19th August
Join us for Owl week where we celebrate one of the UK’s favourite birds and your favourite storybook characters.
- Learn about the characters, behaviours and habits of the owls at Birdworld
- Owl talks
- Owl story time
Parrot Pandemonium Week: Saturday 20th – Monday 29th August
Celebrate the colourful world of parrots.
- Parrot talks
- Noisy music activities!
Outdoor Play Week: Tuesday 30th Aug. – Friday 2nd Sept.
This is the last week of the school holidays and we invite you to Birdworld to play, run, and jump around and enjoy being outside before you go back to school.