Why not treat yourself, or someone you love, with a Birdworld e-Gift Voucher!
Our e-Gift Vouchers are delivered directly to your email and can be forwarded on to a friend or special someone as a pleasant surprise.
Our e-Gift Vouchers work the same as our physical gift cards and they can be used for full or part payment for anything within our park, the Palm Cafe and our kiosks.
Birdworld e-Gift Vouchers are:
- Emailed directly to you as the purchaser
- Works the same as our normal physical gift card
- Valid for 30 months
- The recipient can print out or show on their phone to pay for goods
- Simply choose the amount you wish to spend, from £5 to £500
- Any balance will remain on the e-voucher for future use
Please see our FAQ on how to use your card and for our full Ts & Cs.
Valid for 30 months. This e-Gift Voucher can be redeemed in person at Birdworld, or on the Birdworld website. No cash alternative. The balance will remain on the e-Gift Voucher. For goods of a higher price, you can pay the difference with either card or cash payment. Refunds or exchanges can be made on items purchased with this e-Gift Voucher as per our normal refund/exchange policy, however refunds will be made to another gift card.
1. What is the difference between a Gift Card and e-Gift Voucher?
Physical cards can be bought in person within the park, whilst e-Gift Vouchers are only available to buy on our website. e-Gift Vouchers are delivered to a valid email address and function the same as physical cards, being presented at time of purchase for full or partial payment.
2. What can I buy with my e-Gift Voucher?
Similar to our physical gift cards, Birdworld e-Gift Vouchers can be used for full or partial payment for membership, adoptions, tickets and within our gift shop, Palm Café and kiosks.
3. How do I use my e-Gift Voucher?
You can use your e-Gift Voucher for full or part payment of your items. Present your e-Gift Voucher at time of purchase and the specified amount will be deducted from the voucher’s balance accordingly.
Where goods are purchased at a lower value or are refunded, the monies owing will be returned to a new physical gift card.
4. Can I return goods bought on a e-Gift Voucher?
In line with our returns policy, items bought with an e-Voucher can be returned with proof of purchase. The refunded value will be added to a new physical card.
5. How can I check the balance on my Gift Card or e-Gift Voucher?
Your current balance will be displayed on your receipt when you use the card to make a purchase or top it up. You can also check the balance at any time by presenting your voucher to a cashier at any till point.
6. How much money can I put on my e-Gift Voucher?
The minimum amount you can load onto any of our e-Gift Vouchers is £5 and the maximum is £500.
7. How long is my e-Gift Voucher valid for?
All Birdworld Gift Cards and e-Gift Vouchers are valid for 30 months from date of purchase.
8. Can I get the cash back from my e-Gift Voucher?
Sorry, we can’t give you cash for your e-Gift Voucher’s balance. e-Gift Vouchers can’t be returned or refunded and are exempt from Birdworld’s standard returns policy.
9. What happens if my e-Gift Voucher is lost, stolen or damaged?
Please look after your e-Gift Voucher, as we cannot accept liability for lost, stolen, damaged or deleted vouchers