Birdworld Accessibility Information
For guests in wheelchairs or with mobility issues
We want to ensure all guests have a safe and pleasurable visit. A summary of the facilities we offer are as follows:
- Birdworld offers a large flat outdoor park with wide paths and lots of room for everyone to circulate
- Paths are flat with a mix of tarmac, shingle and grass with a few minor slopes, no steps
- Some assistance may be required with doors on some walkthrough exhibits
- Special car parking area in main car park
- The restaurant and shop are wheelchair accessible
- Toilet facilities for guests with disabilities at the entrance, middle and end of the park
- Admittance allowed for fully trained assistance dogs. Assistance dogs are not permitted to access walkthrough exhibits.
- Carers are permitted free with paying adult or child. Proof of status required.
Updated October 2021